The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts many outstanding features. It’s available in both standard- and high-efficiency units, with a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. And with an optional MSAV® supply fan, the Landmark is up to 27% more efficient1. Saving increase further with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and has up to 59% less weight.
The Landmark is available in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its many attractive features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to decrease CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters limit airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan helps control humidity
- ENERGY STAR® certification
- Interlink compressor delivers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and decreases the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment enables compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow throughout performance checks
From installation to routine service, Peachtree Service Experts Heating & Air in Atlanta can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We’re the experts in this field, so whether you’re looking to upgrade your system or only need some repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 678-235-9699 to find out more.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.