Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or scheduling an appointment with Peachtree Service Experts Heating & Air in Atlanta.
In Atlanta, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help reduce your energy usage in all the other months, too. No joke. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, meaning you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your home in Atlanta – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Atlanta, give us a call at 678-235-9699 or schedule a free appointment.