The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Peachtree Service Experts Heating & Air in Atlanta. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 33 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Peachtree Service Experts in Atlanta, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the highest comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 678-235-9699 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.