With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be inundated with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your standard tank heater. Truly! We compiled the main reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Peachtree Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.