With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your standard tank heater. Truly! We put together the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Peachtree Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.