The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which opens them to a wide variety of common troubles.
These issues are generally small enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they might influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these problems expand, your entire system might be at risk. These are disasters and costs you can fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance voids your warranty. Using a brief amount on maintenance now can help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Finds Little Problems in Advance
Preventing big issues in the first place is the ideal method to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate critical internal parts. It also allows an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are repaired as they pop up.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance could shrink your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance can extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Peachtree Service Experts developed a series of membership plans drafted to work with your individual needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during the most extreme weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we do our best to answer a larger volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Peachtree Service Experts technician coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Meticulous visual inspection with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 678-235-9699 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.