Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, since it keeps your home comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of troubles.
Sometimes malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these troubles worsen, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and bills that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working properly, you may ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Pinpoints small issues early. Preventing expensive troubles from happening beforehand is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the chance to meticulously check and lubricate essential internal parts. And it also provides time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money over the years if troubles are fixed as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding problems. It’s also to keep your system working as ideally as possible. Frequently this results in an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could have reduced utility expenses, as well as the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is operating correctly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Peachtree Service Experts
Annual maintenance is essential, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on yearly energy expenses.* But with Peachtree Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that suit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of unique benefits delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to economical, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you require our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have several other most-wanted perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently malfunctions during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically handling a large volume of service calls. With a Peachtree Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on each visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy added advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, call us at 678-235-9699 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.