We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Atlanta homeowners often call Peachtree Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Atlanta home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Peachtree Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Peachtree Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Atlanta at 678-235-9699 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.