We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Atlanta homeowners often call Peachtree Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of explanations why your Atlanta home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Peachtree Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Peachtree Service Experts of Atlanta at 678-235-9699 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.