No matter what the season outside in Atlanta, the temperature inside your house determines how comfortable your family will seem. Set it just right and your home will be a nice escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be fun.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at how you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a solid system or a problematic performer. Work through this short quiz from Peachtree Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is not far away in Atlanta. How do you prepare your system?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Tell my guests to bring iced beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Turn on my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Let my contractor to pick one out and fund it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the fanciest system on the market in Atlanta.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My heating and cooling bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Book a qualified technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and hope it goes away.
Get ready to check your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep reading to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and dusting your vents are essential tasks to help out your equipment for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is essential to complete the process. During a routine visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service technician will be on the lookout for more severe complications for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to crop up at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that crucial service to customers at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and call us when they radically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a steady increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is probably going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Take action when you detect an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your system. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!