No matter what the weather outside in Atlanta, the temperature inside your house determines how comfortable your family will seem. Set it just right and your home will be a nice escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working accurately, you’ll know. And it won’t be fun.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at how you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a solid system or a problematic performer. Start this short quiz from Peachtree Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is not far away in Atlanta. How do you prepare your AC?
- Replace the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re having a party on a hot night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What do you do?
- Tell my guests to bring iced beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Switch on my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Let my contractor to pick one out and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the fanciest system currently available in Atlanta.
- When you open your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My home comfort bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Book a qualified technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and pray it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep reading to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Annual Maintenance While changing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are useful tasks to help out your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is essential to complete the process. During a routine visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency Expert will be on the lookout for more urgent complications for your home. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have trouble periodically. And it always seems to crop up at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to customers at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a strategy now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a steady increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is probably happening with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call in the pros when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your system. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left without a repair it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!