Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Peachtree Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of illnesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the video and then go to SaveYourAir.com.