Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Peachtree Service Experts for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of illnesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.