Your HVAC system is the key to home comfort and indoor air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your indoor air. Lots of homeowners take these functions for granted until they’re forced to do without them. If your AC has ever stopped working on a blistering summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you know what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner wishes to deal with last minute repairs, higher energy bills or problems with their sense of comfort. What if there was a way to guarantee a constant source of healthy, conditioned air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in handy. Like obtaining an oil change for your car, consistent tune-ups are vital for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get the most from each maintenance visit, you should look into enrolling in an HVAC maintenance contract.
This contract is an arrangement between you and an HVAC contractor. Membership takes the guessing out of HVAC service by delivering routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled visits and other benefits. An HVAC maintenance contract isn't mandatory to schedule tune-ups with Peachtree Service Experts, but we highly recommend registering. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automatic Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busy, so it's not hard to forget about requesting furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll receive scheduled reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re not sure why HVAC maintenance is so worthwhile, take a look at these benefits:
- Uncover minor problems early: Issues with your HVAC equipment often form gradually. When a technician checks the internal components once a year, it’s possible to find and take care of little problems before they become big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of equipment failures: By tightening that loose fan belt and stabilizing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance appointment, the likelihood of an unexpected breakdown decreases.
- Smaller repair costs: Scheduled HVAC maintenance is an affordable, foreseeable expense that minimizes the need for numerous major repairs.
- Improve energy efficiency: The Department of Energy estimates that once-a-year maintenance can enhance HVAC efficiency by as high as 30%, lowering your heating and cooling bills at the same time.
- Boost home comfort: When your heating and cooling system functions the way it is supposed to, airflow improves for consistent temperatures and more manageable humidity in every room.
- Prolong the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can last years longer versus a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement expenses.
- Provide safety: An equipment and safety assessment during every visit grants peace of mind that your heating and cooling system is running as intended.
- Adhere to your warranty: The bulk of HVAC manufacturers value preventive maintenance so much that they demand once-a-year tune-ups to keep your warranty valid. Investing a little in maintenance now shields you from costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance plan puts you at the front of the line when you call to request an emergency repair. You can usually anticipate same-day service—even for nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning on replacing your heating and cooling system? An HVAC agreement gives you access to the fastest installs possible, even during the busiest weeks.
4. Discount on Repairs and Services
Preventive maintenance reduces the need for repair calls, but if your system needs some TLC, having an HVAC maintenance plan provides a 15% discount. You’ll also receive 15% off indoor air quality products, such as pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Utility repairs are sometimes inevitable, but they can get costly fast. Fortunately, with an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll never have to pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour appointments.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you be sure the technician has executed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the results leave you disappointed, our technician will return to make things right.
Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Peachtree Service Experts offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Take a look at what each plan features and get in touch with our staff to help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to address any questions you have before registering. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to ask for a tune-up, please contact your local Peachtree Service Experts office today.