Summer has officially arrived in Atlanta and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Peachtree Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your doctor yearly for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and assessing the function of the blower belt and blower motor.
A/C system tune-ups with Peachtree Service Experts
When you call Peachtree Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Examine equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Peachtree Service Experts in Atlanta is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 678-235-9699 today!