Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about coming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make certain it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the experts at Peachtree Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make the process simple for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a call at 678-235-9699 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.