It’s easy to fail to remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first thing on our minds at Peachtree Service Experts.
That’s since routine service provides many perks for your equipment, including improved efficiency and a decreased possibility for malfunctions. You can have these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth check of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These examinations might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your house. This may help you make a smart decision when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance offers many benefits for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Identifies small troubles before they create pricey repair calls.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This service is the most detailed in the industry. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your unit to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on all visits
To begin, give our Experts a call at 678-235-9699. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.