We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in Atlanta With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Atlanta, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody install your new system.
That’s where the specialists from Peachtree Service Experts come in. Besides the fact we have the qualifications and endorsements to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 678-235-9699 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you small signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it likely uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to trim your electrical expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to save on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At Peachtree Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not totally financially prepared for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair company in Atlanta? Here are several of the things we do on installation day.
When our professional technicians are at your house, you can expect they’ll put in your new system for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your residence and garden in an unchanged shape as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation process requires us to walk inside your residence, we’ll use shoe coverings to guard your floors from mud. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your flooring protected from messes throughout the process.
- Outstanding service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed exhaustive schooling to earn the most coveted technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation worksheet all through the process to ensure each individual little detail is handled. We’ll also make sure your equipment is working properly and meets local guidelines before we finish the job. Once installation is done, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to work your new thermostat and equipment.
- Constant statuses—We’ll communicate how installation is going and when you can anticipate us to be done.