Expert AC Replacement in Atlanta with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t have to be a stressful process if you deal with Peachtree Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified technicians can service all the leading brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the perfect equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a full year, ensuring the Expert solutions you deserve.
What to Expect Throughout AC Replacement
Effective AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a couple of benefits of our installation process:
- Neat Replacement
- We use safety shoe coverings to keep your home and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also put down safety cloths around the installation area to reduce messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have completed substantial professional training to gain one of the most distinguished technical qualifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement process exchanges your outdated system with a new AC unit that meets regional codes. We exceed expectations whenever possible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we verify your air conditioner is working like it should by testing safety features and checking other key functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be hard to recognize precisely when to get a new air conditioner. Below are a few clues that it’s time to begin planning for a new one.
- Monthly energy costs are going up. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less reliable. At some point it needs too much time or power to keep things cool.
- Your house feels damp or humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a harder time keeping humidity levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cool enough.
- The air conditioner is running continuously. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run more frequently as the temperature rises. But constant heavy use increases deterioration, reducing the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more expensive.
- Your air conditioner is old. With regular upkeep, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old might save 20-40% on cooling expenses, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re investing a lot on air conditioning repair. We advise full replacement if repairs are ending more likely and/or expensive.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant. This cooling agent is out of production because of its harmful impacts on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is extremely expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Instead of purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to conserve money on power costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes setup with brand-new equipment with zero deposit, plus all yearly maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repair work. Get it all for one low monthly payment.