What does HVAC stand for?
HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this abbreviation to refer to your complete heating and cooling setup, which includes:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, for instance thermostats systems
While there are differing kinds of HVAC systems, they all operate identically by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Moving air through a filter to remove dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air through a ducted system or immediately into a area, depending on the type of equipment you rely on.
At Peachtree Service Experts, we have a full selection of quality HVAC services in Atlanta to match all your comfort needs. And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.