We Support Our Furnace Installation in Atlanta With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and service HVAC systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Atlanta.
What makes our skilled labor different from other companies? We’ve perfected our process as time has gone by.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most respected technical certification in the industry. They also are involved in current industry and product learning to find the top ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding work that we give you time to think it over—a full year, in fact.
Contact us at 678-235-9699 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know approximately when your heating system is starting to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, most furnaces survive for nearly 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your newest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace switches on and off too often, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and could even be creating deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Peachtree Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 678-235-9699 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new heating system.
- Neat installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe booties to defend your flooring from any dust we might carry in. We use protective cloths around the installation location to avoid messes.
- Quality services—Our pros have obtained some of the most respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a sheet to make sure your heater is operating properly before we go.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll install your new heating system to meet local code. And we’ll regularly exceed requirements, for the highest quality installation wherever.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Peachtree Service Experts
Need an extra reason to purchase a heater from Peachtree Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on proper furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 678-235-9699 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.