Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Atlanta
Furnace refusing to start? Reset button continuously tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you irritated and cold in Atlanta, the Experts at Peachtree Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can take care of problems with your oil-burning furnace by yourself. There are several things you can check before calling us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be wrong. Check that it’s switched to “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature stops your furnace when it spots trouble. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is unobstructed. Once you’ve checked those locations, only press the reset button once. Pressing it too many times could cause fuel oil to accumulate and start a fire once the furnace begins heating.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be clogged and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s an issue with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a couple of electric motor oil on them after disconnecting your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our professional service technicians. Call Peachtree Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Using the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely indicates there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be found in the burner chamber
- Burner works but does not fire
- Other troubleshooting tips don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Peachtree Service Experts can find the problem when your oil furnace won’t start.
Our technicians have passed in-depth testing to earn the highest HVAC standard, ACE certification. They are well-equipped to take care of most any heating repair. And all our repairs are backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Regular maintenance can help stop furnace repairs. Once we get your furnace working, Peachtree Service Experts technicians can go over a membership plan that could reduce costly repairs and make your furnace run more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on energy expenses.