End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Atlanta Home
An ordinary home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undiscovered for years.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s important to locate and repair the slightest leaks.
Peachtree Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Atlanta.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we receive for plumbing services. Finding a leak immediately can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks might be trickier to find than others, but there are several telltale hints that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Atlanta. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than expected.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your toilet, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls feel moist or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion by your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t locate the signs, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or miniature silver disc. If the dial is moving, you may have a leak.
We can identify the source of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are many areas you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be caused by cracked seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, obstructions and more.
They frequently happen:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially ones that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 678-235-9699 or schedule an appointment online.